Friday, August 13, 2010

MEG.

I'm in charge of 'social networking' so I think I'll take this opportunity to blog about my wonderful partner in crime, Meg Watson.

Right now Meg is totally wasted at work...When I left her around 9pm last night, she had a certain 'I'M GONNA F**K SHIT UP TONIGHT' sparkle in her eyes....and that she did.

I told her not to get to wild, cus I wanted to go out tonight and her hang overs last 5 months. She didn't listen.

One of the best parts about working with her and essentially being married to her for the next 5 years, is that she is as crazy as me, wears the wildest african lady clothes, has the best spirit and can actually maybe come close to out booty dancing me.

Today, as the alcohol has begun leaving her body, she is having anxiety about the new store and is texting me 500 things a minute. She is concerned that it is not as WILD as it should be considering the beasts that are opening it.

The great thing about Frances Watson, is that we are opening with basics and expanding with mayhem. We have all the best jeans, great basic clothing, amazing leathers to start and in the next few months we will be working on our in house line to blow your minds for spring next year. Silk tent dresses, chambray shirt dresses, onesies, leather everything with a Janet Jackson soundtrack.

So basically this post is a heads up. Come in, buy the jeans, get that vintage glass set for your friends house warming, grab a locally made necklace because you're PMSing but don't you dare think the next time you come in we wont have a new crazy piece or two to throw at you. Maybe you weren't expecting that lambskin Turban and aztec suede clutch, but we got it and it looks fucking SEXXY on you.

BAM.

1 comment:

  1. "Opening with basics and expanding with mayhem". Amazing. What is the male equivalent of impulse buying due to PMS?

    Yeah, Meg is the best.

    So are you.

    ReplyDelete